- conference start: Monday June, 29th 2020 2:00PM
- conference end: Wednesday July, 3th 2020 5:00PM
For lunch, we propose 2 options:
- 2 food trucks will be available at the conference site (parking in front of the main entrance).
- Restaurants and food stands are also available at a 7 minutes walk from the conference site,
near the Pierre Mauroy stadium (look at the map above).
Coming from Lille to the conference venue
- Polytech is ~20 min away from the center of Lille using the metro line 1 ("4 Cantons Stade Pierre Mauroy" stop). Just give a look at the map above.
- The last meters are the easy part. On the roundabout near the metro stop, the direction to Polytech school (conference location) is indicated, just follow the "Polytech Lille" on the traffic signs.
Coming to Lille from Paris or Brussels
from Paris, Gare du Nord train Station
take TGV train to Lille Europe or Lille Flandres stations : 1 hour
from Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG)
take TGV train at Charles de Gaulle 2 train station inside the airport
to Lille Europe station : 50 min.
from Brussels National airport (BRU)
use a national train to reach Brussels Midi station (30-40 min) - note: sometimes the signs only mention Zuidstation which means Brussels Midi station in Dutch! - and then ...
from Brussels Midi train station
take a TGV or Thalys or Eurostar train to Lille Europe station in France: 35 min
Important: note that these trains require reservation, book your ticket ahead of time!